- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma,
Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology,
Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Science & Technology or equivalent
- Required skill(s): PHP, MYSQL, LINUX
- Preferred skill(s): Facebook App, iPhone App, Android App, Java.
- Required language(s): English
- Fresh Graduates are encouraged to apply
- To provide programming expertise in delivery of projects
- Analyze process/program specifications & translate specifications to program codes.
- Manage changes to configurable items, which include server maintenance, software,
documentation, etc. It covers configuration management planning, configuration identification,
configuration controls & audits.
- Develop unit test package, execute test & document test results to ensure the quality of the program.
- Assist in the integration testing, UAT & implementation activities to fix the
reported problems/bugs of the system to ensure the smooth execution of programs in the production environment.
- Assist in the preparation of user manual & training materials.
- Investigate all reported problems/errors & initiate amendments & testing so that the system can operate correctly & efficiently.
- Prepare & maintain up-to-date system documentation.
Interested candidates please send your CV/Resume to email@example.com